For two hundred thirty six years this country has been known as the United States of America to the world. Why are people still looking and talking about each other like our people are on islands of race and there is no room for change. There is are to many problems that affect us all together as a nation. this separation has to stop for our country to make changes that are needed by our government and our people. People must stop the racism that keeps us apart. There are so many problems that need for all people to become involved in to bring about change and reform to our country and our people.
- Our Country Can Only Be The United States When We Are United As A People
- Stop Sex Trafficking With Sex Slavery Awareness, Prevention and Victim Services
- US Academics Too Politically Correct to Advise in International Negotiations
- American Reality – A Climb Toward Grace
- Changing The Way You See Yourselves
- Reality Vs Unreality
- Where are the real racists?
- The reality of hatred and racism
- Can multiculturalism and racism to destroy us
- Racism is a disease of self-inflicted
- Why the rise of racism do little with the racists
- Why racism is the opposite of comedians OK – and when Don Imus calls someone a bad name – that is racism
- Nightclub Racism – Is It Really Racism or Simple Stereotypes?
- Racism is Illogical – Aren’t We All Black?
- Becoming Excellent : Outsmarting Racism